The Office of Management and Budget is responsible for
- Preparation of the City’s annual budget
- Monitoring budget performance throughout the fiscal year
- Assisting departments with evaluating budgetary opportunities
- Forecasting trends that will impact the City
- Promoting the City’s fiscal health
- Developing more efficient fiscal related processes and procedures
Responsibilities for the Office of Management and Budget will be established in the Administrative Code of Ordinances, and will be immediately supervised by the Management and Budget Director.