Please contact the staff person listed below for information regarding upcoming meeting dates for this committee. You can also go to our calendar to search for any scheduled meeting dates.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas
Minutes are available in draft form prior to approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All Minutes
- Althea Barton, Ward One Representative
- Candace Bouchard, Council Representative
- Laura Bryant, Assistant Parks and Recreation Director, Ex-Officio Member, Clerk
- Chiara Dolcino, Ward Three Representative
- Andrew Doyle, Ward Six Representative
- Nathan Fennessy, Council Representative
- Marilyn Anne Fraser, Ward Eight Representative
- David Gill, Parks and Recreation Director, Ex-Officio Member
- Nicholas Kotkowski, Ward Seven Representative
- Mary Miller, Ward Ten Representative (Chair)
- Zoey Murphy, Ward Five Representative
- Jennifer Roff, Ward Four Representative
- Heather Shank, City Planner, Ex-Officio Member
- Vacancy, Concord School District Representative
- Vacancy, Merrimack School District Representative
- Vacancy, Ward Two Representative
- Vacancy, Ward Nine Representative
The Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee initiates and updates a five year needs and program plan; recommends a sound fiscal plan of income and expenses which best address the community recreation needs and resources; recommends changes that will result in improvements to all aspects of the operations.
Ordinances 1916, 2015, 2315 and 2415; Article 30-2-23
The Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee is appointed by the Mayor.
For information regarding the committee, contact Parks and Recreation Director David Gill.