Recreation & Parks Advisory Committee
Please contact the staff person listed below for information regarding upcoming meeting dates for this committee. You can also go to our calendar to search for any scheduled meeting dates.
Agendas & Minutes
- Althea Barton, Ward One Representative
- Candace CW Bouchard, Council Representative
- Paula A. Bowers, Ward Eight Representative
- Laura Bryant, Assistant Parks and Recreation Director, Ex-Officio Member, Clerk
- Chiara Dolcino, Ward Three Representative
- Andrew Doyle, Ward Six Representative
- Nathan Fennessy, Council Representative
- David Gill, Parks and Recreation Director, Ex-Officio Member
- Robert M. Kleiner, Ward Two Representative
- Nicholas Kotkowski, Ward Seven Representative
- Mary Miller, Ward Ten Representative (Chair)
- Zoey Murphy, Ward Five Representative
- Cuong D. Ngo, Ward Nine Representative
- Jennifer Roff, Ward Four Representative
- Heather Shank, City Planner, Ex-Officio Member
- Vacancy, Concord School District Representative
The Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee initiates and updates a five year needs and program plan; recommends a sound fiscal plan of income and expenses which best address the community recreation needs and resources; recommends changes that will result in improvements to all aspects of the operations.
The Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee is appointed by the Mayor. If you are interested in serving on this committee, please submit a letter of interest and resume to the City Clerk’s Office. Please understand that your submission is for consideration and does not signify that you will be nominated. Your letter of interest and resume will be kept on file for six months from the date of receipt.
For information regarding the committee, contact Parks and Recreation Director David Gill.