Please contact the staff person listed below for information regarding upcoming meeting dates for this committee. You can also go to our calendar to search for any scheduled meeting dates.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas
Minutes are available in draft form prior to approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All Minutes
- Andrew Biemer, General Public Representative
- Candace CW Bouchard, Council Representative
- Jim Bouley, Council Representative
- Lisa Brown, General Public Representative
- Donald Carter, General Public Representative
- Steve Edwards, General Public Representative
- Jessica Eskeland, General Public Representative
- Amanda Grady Sexton, Council Representative, Chair
- Carol Hargrove, General Public Representative
- Fred Keach, Council Representative
- Steven Kidder, General Public Representative
- Anna T. McKenna, General Public Representative
- Erle Pierce, Council Representative
- Zandra Rice Hawkins, Council Representative
The Public Safety Board makes an annual report to the City Council on the state of public safety in the City of Concord at the regular City Council meeting; recommends policy for the enhancement of public safety; recommends rules and regulation to improve public safety within the community; and considers special projects as referred by the City Council.
Ordinances 2186, 2415, 2708 and 2783; Article 30-3-25
The Public Safety Board is appointed by the Mayor.
For information regarding the committee, contact Police Chief Brad Osgood or Councilor Amanda Grady Sexton.