The reports and surveys on this page include various buildings and areas within Concord that are not part of a specific group of surveys.
- The South Concord Redevelopment Area (PDF) includes two of Concord's major 18th century transportation routes. South Main Street was part of "Main Street" which was laid out in 1726 as the primary road in Concord's original town plan and lined with proprietors' lots. Water Street was the early route to one of two ferries that were established a few years later. The spine of the South Concord Redevelopment Area encompasses the former Boston & Main Railroad tracks from Interstate 93, north to the south end of the Capitol Shopping Center, which was the site of the former railroad station.
- Benjamin Kimball House & Capitol Theatre / Masonic Complex (PDF) is located on South Main Street near the southern edge of Concord's downtown core. This property consists of five structures linked physically and historically through several distinct periods. The structures were historically together on one large lot that presently is divided into three separate parcels. The Capitol Center for the Arts, includes the Benjamin Kimball House and the Capitol Theater, which is attached to it. The Masonic Building, which is in turn attached to the south side of the theater, currently is used as office condominiums and is in separate ownership. The Kimball Carriage House at the west side of the property is connected to the rear of the theater, but is currently owned separately.