What do I do if I suspect I have a plugged sewer line?
Call the General Services Department and ask for the Sewer Systems Supervisor at 228-2737. He will first check our records to see if there is any history of problems with the sewer service. If the history shows past problems on the City side, we will come out and look into the matter. If the record shows that it is on private property, you would have to call a plumber. There also has to be an accessible cleanout to get our equipment into the line going out to the street, if not a plumber would have to open the service. The Sewer Crew will not alter plumbing on private property. If the problem is found to be on the owner’s side of the line they could be charged for overtime hours worked.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get winter sand?
2. During inclement weather, how can I find out when my road will be cleared?
3. The snow plow has blocked my driveway. Can the plow come back to dig me out?
4. What do I do if I suspect I have a plugged sewer line?
5. I have a permit for an event and road closures, where do I get barricades/cones?
6. Will the City reimburse me for damages done to my car from running over a pothole?