We will have one-hour appointments for in-library computer use.
Reservations will be set aside for walkups.
Make an appointment online or by phone (603) 225-8670 starting Monday, July 13th.
Place items on hold and pick them up when you’re notified (by email or phone) that they are ready.
What you need to know:
• Place your holds online at ConcordPublicLibrary.net or by phone (603) 225-8670
• Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help.
• Wait until you are notified by phone or email that your items are ready for pick up.
• Make an appointment online for curbside pickup or by phone (603) 225-8670 starting Monday, July 13th.
• Curbside is available at the Main Branch only via the Prince St. doorway, by appointment.
Browsing and Returning Items
Learn about our open hours, browsing options, and returning items by reading our full reopening article.
Before entering any city facility, please answer these questions:
Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours without using fever reducing medication, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed to have COVID-19 or the symptoms listed above in the last 14 calendar days?
Have you returned from international or domestic commercial travel within the last 14 days? Domestic commercial travel is considered by plane, train or bus.
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, do not enter this building.
Instead please, visit www.concordnh.gov to take advantage of our many online services or us for assistance.
Health and Safety Precautions:
The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority. Face coverings are required in the library. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided for you.
What we’re asking you to do:
• Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness or breath, or are feeling unwell.
• Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library.
• Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
• Follow all directional signs and floor markings
For more details about visiting the library to browse the collection: