Place items on hold and pick them up when you’re notified (by email or phone) that they are ready.
What you need to know:
• Place your holds online at ConcordPublicLibrary.net or by phone (603) 225-8670
• Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help.
• Wait until you are notified by phone or email that your items are ready for pick up.
• Make a curbside pickup appointment online for curbside pickup or by phone (603) 225-8670.
• Curbside is available at the Main Branch only via the Main Entrance, by appointment.
We will have one-hour appointments for in-library computer use. Reservations will be set aside for walk-ups.
Make a computer use appointment online or by phone (603) 225-8670.
Appointments are not required for browsing, but we are reopening with limited capacity.
We appreciate patrons keeping their visits short to allow as many patrons as possible to enjoy time in the library.
The new book drop will be open for item returns 24/7.
Overdue fines have been waived.
You can return your items through our Prince Street book drop on the side of the library only.