Place items on hold and pick them up when you’re notified (by email or phone) that they are ready.
What you need to know:
• Place your holds online at ConcordPublicLibrary.net or by phone (603) 225-8670
• Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help.
• Wait until you are notified by phone or email that your items are ready for pick up.
• Make an appointment online for curbside pickup or by phone (603) 225-8670.
• Curbside is available at the Main Branch only via the Main Entrance, by appointment.
The new book drop will be open for item returns 24/7.
Overdue fines have been waived.
You can return your items through our Prince Street book drop on the side of the library only.