COMING SOON - NEW CITIZEN SELF SERVICE PERMIT PORTAL
A new online citizen self-service permit portal will be available soon. This portal includes online permit applications for Code Administration permits (Building, Zoning, Miscellaneous Permits, and Health & Licensing Permits/Licenses); Engineering; Fire Department Inspections; and Planning.
The portal's convenient features include online applications for residents and contractors, including a savable template feature for ease of use; easy viewing of inspections and an online calendar; and online invoice payments.
FAQs & Instructions for Users
Who needs a portal account?
Our Citizen Self Service portal (CSS for short) is for permit holders as well as other users. We will authorize accounts for contractors, permitting services, design professionals, Growth Management case type applicants, and owner/builders.
Other users can use the public search feature of the site to find permit information.
How do I register for the portal?
Go to the portal and click Register to begin the online portion of the registration process.
- Enter your email and go through the "I am not a robot." process.
- You will receive a confirmation email from svc.CSSSMTP@tylerhost.net so check your junk mail if you don't receive it.
- Click the "Confirm" link in the email, to bring up the online form, where you'll set up your username and password. After you finish filling in the online form you will receive a second email indicating that your account is being reviewed.
- Staff will be prompted to approve your account, but they will need to have received your CSS form first, before they can activate your account.
- Your CSS form should be emailed to [E-MAIL]
- Send questions to [E-MAIL]
Having trouble logging in?
If you were previously able to log in to the portal, and are now locked out, the lock out lasts only 10 minutes. After that, you can reset your password by choosing "Forgot your Password?" on the Log in page. It is also helpful to do the Forgot Username link.
You will be prompted to enter your email address.
A password reset email will come from svc.CSSSMTP@tylerhost.net
Check in your spam filter if you do not receive the password reset email.