Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityDoing BusinessHow Do I / Help Center

Go To Search

Report a Traffic Light Out
Traffic SignalThe Fire Alarm Division of the Concord Fire Department maintains the traffic lights and pedestrian walk lights owned by the City of Concord. To report a light out day or night, contact our Communications Center at 603-224-2545.  Our Fire Alarm Superintendent will be contacted immediately to address the problem.

Pedestrial Walk SignalPlease be sure to provide the following information:
  • The location of the light
  • The direction of travel
  • A description of the problem
  • Your name and phone number so we may contact you with any questions.

Thank you.