Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityDoing BusinessHow Do I / Help Center

Go To Search

Health and Licensing

Show All Answers

1. Do you have any information on bed bugs?
2. I'd like to open a new restaurant in Concord. Who do I contact?
3. I will be driving Taxi Cab for a company and need to obtain my Taxi Operator's license. What information do I need to bring with me?
4. I'd like to have a Demonstration/Protest in front of the State House on the sidewalk. Do I need the City's permission?
5. I'd like to have a Road Race/Bike Race/Walk-a-Thon. What do I need to do?
6. I'd like to have a fundraiser in front of WalMart. What do I need to do?