The City of Concord temporarily suspended the pay as you throw purple bag program beginning on April 20, 2020. An end date is still to be determined based on the Governor’s stay at home order.
Here is some additional information about this temporary suspension:
- Residents cannot get a refund for bags previously purchased.
- Bulky items cannot be put at the curb.
- All trash must continue to be bagged.You can use any bag.
- Residents are encouraged to continue to recycle.
- Residents can continue to utilize the PAYT bags.
More information will be available at www.concordnh.gov/coronavirus.