Spring & Summer Arena Events
The Douglas N. Everett Arena is owned and operated by the City of Concord’s General Services Department. Ice skating operations run from mid-September through mid-March and include high school hockey, Concord Youth Hockey, adult hockey, public skating, and stick practice.
From mid-March to mid-September, the Douglas N. Everett Arena hosts dry floor shows and events after ice operations have ended for the season. The arena is located in the capital city of New Hampshire, just east of Interstate 93 off Exit 14, making it a convenient location for both show vendors and attendees.
Shows & Events
A variety of shows and events are held at the arena during the spring and summer including flea markets, home shows, antique shows, gem & mineral shows, roller derby, and more! The Everett Arena hosts roller skating for a limited time during the summer. Concord General Services hosts its Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day in September.
2021 Arena Shows & Events
Subscribe to the Douglas N. Everett Arena Calendar to get email alerts of upcoming events.
COVID-19 Event Guidelines
All groups must follow these updated COVID-19 guidelines when visiting the arena:
- New Main Entrance: First set of riverside doors (on the left of the building).
- Exit: Second set of riverside doors.
- Building will remain locked until 15 minutes before the scheduled event.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the arena and outside if 6' social distancing is not possible.
- All shows and events will have limited capacity.
- All promoters must follower State, CDC, and City of Concord guidelines.
- Approved floor plan template will be used to promote social distancing.
- All staff, promoters, vendors, volunteers, and attendees shall attest to the following screening guidance for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the facility:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19? (NOTE: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment should answer "no" to this question)
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you traveled in the prior 10 days internationally (outside of the U.S., except for essential travel to/from Canada) or on a cruise ship?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
The arena is a great facility to hold an event:
- 18,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 45 foot-high ceilings
- 12’ x 12’ load-in doors.
- Power available
- Water available
- Ample parking
- Restroom facilities
Interested in renting out the arena for an event or show? Call the Everett Arena at 603-225-8525 to check for availability and more information.