The Senior Citizen Program is designed to offer free and low cost programs for Senior Citizens, age 55 and older.
Programs are free of charge, unless otherwise noted. Non residents are charged a higher fee for all classes and for our Senior Passport..
Senior Passport is free to residents while non residents are charged $50 for the year.
Concord Parks & Recreation has resumed our senior programming, however withCovid-19 in mind we have had to make some changes to the way we will offer programming..
A few things to know for our in person programming:
• Masks are required when participating in senior programming
• 6ft social distance from anyone not in your household must be maintained
• Pre-registration is required for ALL programs
• All participants must check in at the front desk for a temperature check and to answer several health questions
• All programs with have limited space, see schedule for details
How to pre-register:
To pre-register for any program being offered; please call the front desk at 225-8690 or email Becky email@example.com
Walking will be limited to 15 people per hour; you can register for 9-10 am or 10-11 am, walking will take place in the gym only.
All other in person programs at the community center will be limited to 9 participants, please be sure to register in advance.