Renting the City Auditorium
Review dates available on auditorium calendar and click the make a request button at the top of the calendar. Fill in all information requested. In reviewing the calendar, be aware that an event in tentative status (rehearsal) may be bumped by an on-stage performance.
After completing, select submit event request at bottom of page to hold the date(s) for 30 days in a tentative status. Complete and mail the Rental Request Packet (PDF) (Information Request Form and the Audi Regulations Form) to:
- Terri Stevenson
Parks and Recreation
14 Canterbury Road
Concord, NH 03301
On the Information Request Form you will need to indicate the house manager and stage electrician that would be used at the event. Your house manager and stage electrician must be selected from list which are available on the forms page.
Additional Paper Work Needed
It is a city requirement that you schedule pre- and post-inspections of the Audi. At the pre-inspection a key to the facility will be issued and returned at the post-inspection. Failure to perform the post inspection and return the key will result in forfeiture of security deposit. To schedule inspections please contact Terri Stevenson at 603-230-3784.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please mail to Terri Stevenson. The insurance certificate must list the City of Concord as additionally insured.
- A $500 deposit made payable to the City of Concord is required at the time of booking. The deposit will be returned after your post inspection.
- Rental fee check made payable to the City of Concord.
- In order to receive the non-profit rate, you must submit a copy of your IRS 501(c)(3) and the federal tax ID number.
- The City Auditorium has a BOSE sound system available for use. For more information please contact:
- Ralph McMechen at 603-224-2302
- Merwyn Bagan at 603-224-1036
- If you are using the Audi's sound equipment please make checks payable to FRIENDS OF THE AUDITORIUM and remit to:
Friends of the Audi
P.O. Box 652
Concord, NH 03302