The book sale for adults is located on the main floor, to your right as you enter the building. The book sale for children is in the hallway outside of the Children’s Room.
- Adult Hardcover : $2
- Adult Large Paperback (trade paperback) : $1
- Adult Small Paperback (mass market paperback) : 50¢
- Books in Sets : $1 per volume or priced as marked
- CDs : $1
- Children’s Hardcover : $1
- Children’s Paperback : 50¢
- DVDs : $2
- Selected books individually priced - See price on sticker
The Concord Public Library Book Sale is made possible by donations from you. Thank you for your support of the library! Proceeds from the book sale benefit the library, including funding library programs for the public.
We will accept most materials that are clean and in good condition. However, Concord Public Library CANNOT accept the following items:
- travel guidebooks which are over 5 years old
- health/medical books which are over 5 years old
- Readers’ Digest Condensed Books
- series romance paperbacks (such as Harlequin and Silhouette)
- phonograph records
- items that have developed an odor
- VHS or videocassette tapes
- cassette tapes (music or audiobook)
Library staff can direct you to local charities that will accept these items. Although we are grateful for donations, we can only accept 3 boxes or bags at a time due to the space that we have available.
Please bring your donations to the Service Desk anytime that the Library is open. Please do not place donations in the book drops.