Timber Tax

Timber Tax (Intent to Cut)

In accordance with RSA 79:10, an owner as defined in RSA 79:1,II shall submit an "Intent to Cut" application to the Assessing Department before any timber can be cut from any property within the Concord City limits.

An application may be obtained through the Assessing Department or through the State of New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration. Further details can be obtained through the State of New Hampshire tax-related statutes, Forest Conservation and Taxation (Chapter 79; Section 10).

Beginning January 1, 2013 the Property Appraisal Division has implemented changes to the Timber Tax filing process. Please read for full instructions regarding these changes.

PA-7 Notice of Intent to Cut Wood or Timber (PDF)

Intent to Cut - Public Notice (s)