**West End Farm Trail (Maps 26 and 28): A private landowner at the end of District 5 Road will not be renewing the trail agreement which allows for the continuation of the WEFT on old Dimond Road between the southern portion of Rossview Farm and District 5 Road. The trail is currently blocked off. Please respect the landowner's wishes and seek an alternate route. You can still travel north on the trail from Currier Road, but will need to turn around before you reach District 5 Road. If you would like to travel a through route from Currier Road to Carter Hill Orchard, follow the Orange and Red connector trails (see map 28). You are still able to travel north between District 5 Road and Carter Hill Orchard. (See updated maps)
EVENTS: Community Hikes Two AARP Events, see flyer for more information (registration required):
* August 20th (Tuesday) @ 5:30 pm: Presentation Intro to Concord Trails
* August 23rd (Friday) @ 11 am: Hike at Batchelder Mill Trails
August 28th (Wednesday) @ 6 pm: Hike with the Capital Area Wellness Coalition at Winant Park, see flyer for more info.
September 28th @ 10 am: Broken Ground Trails. More info coming soon.
The Trail Guide Book can be printed or is available for purchase for $7 from the Planning Division, City Hall third floor.
Trail RegulationsThe following uses are prohibited on City lands and trails, per City Ordinance:
- Motorized wheeled vehicles
- Littering (including failing to pick up after your pet)
The City trails are maintained by many volunteers. We appreciate your cooperation to help keep the trails in excellent shape! If you would like to help out by cleaning up trash at the trail heads, check out the City's Blue Bag program.
Please note the following guidelines to ensure that the trails remain in their natural state and open to the public:
- Carry out what you carry in (including dog poop bags!)
- Please stay on the marked trails.
- Please do not disturb the plants and wildlife.
- Please respect the private property that surrounds the trails.
- Please follow our Trail Manners for You and Your Dog.