- Your Government
- Hiking Trails
- June 3rd at 9:30 am - Knowlton/Oak Hill Trails. Click here for more information.
- July 8th at 9:30 am - Sewalls Falls Trails
- August 12th at 9:30 am - location TBD
Broken Ground: Eversource line replacement project: this work is ongoing in the vicinity of the Marsh Loop Trail at Broken Ground. The trail remain open and work should not impede trail use.
Trail maps and the Trail Guide can be downloaded by clicking on the links below. You may also purchase trail guides for $11 per guide at the Planning Division, 41 Green Street, 3rd floor. If you prefer to have a guide mailed to you, please mail a check for $13 made out to the City of Concord, to the Planning Division (additional cost to cover mailing). Please include your name and address.
Stable-surfaced walking paths maintained by Parks & Recreation can be found here:
Other City Park Walking Paths
Rollins Park White Park Keach Park
Trail RegulationsThe following uses are prohibited on City lands and trails, per City Ordinance:
- Motorized wheeled vehicles
- Littering (including failing to pick up after your pet)
The City trails are maintained by many volunteers. We appreciate your cooperation to help keep the trails in excellent shape! If you would like to help out by cleaning up trash at the trail heads, check out the City's Blue Bag program.
Please note the following guidelines to ensure that the trails remain in their natural state and open to the public:
- Carry out what you carry in (including dog poop bags!)
- Please stay on the marked trails.
- Please do not disturb the plants and wildlife.
- Please respect the private property that surrounds the trails.
- Please follow our Trail Manners for You and Your Dog.